02 Nov SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS MASHED CAULIFLOWER
Total Time19 min
Prep12 min, Cook7 min
Thanksgiving is just around the corner! This dish is just as tasty as mashed potatoes but a fraction of the carbs and calories! Its also so simple to prepare.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of any combination of 2 % milk
- Optional flavorings: minced garlic (a clove or two); garlic powder(1/2 to 1 teaspoon); grated cheese such as Parmesan
- Chop up the cauliflower head into pieces.Microwave or steam it until it’s tender.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy; season with a dash of salt and pepper. Taste before adding any butter because it may not need it!
- If using any additional flavorings add to food processor and pulse until mixed.