02 Jan SARAH’S LOW FODMAP ZUCCHINI NOODLES BOLOGNESE
YIELD: 4 SERVING
TOTAL TIME: 30 -40 minutes
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 lb. extra lean ground turkey
1 Jar Prego Sensitive Sauce
1 Jar Rao’s Sensitive Sauce
Fresh chopped basil
Grapeseed oil cooking spray
- Add ground turkey to a large non-stick skillet, lightly coated with grapeseed oil, to burner and place over a medium-high heat, continually stirring with a wooden spoon or spatula so that the turkey is broken into small crumbles.
- Once the turkey has browned, push it to one side of the pan and add Zucchini Noodles
- Cook for about 5 minutes until the squash begins to soften, then mix the zucchini noodles and turkey together.
- Add in 1 cup of the Prego sauce and 1 cup of the Rao’s Sauce
- Simmer for approximately 2 minutes, then top with fresh basil
- Plate and enjoy!
NUTRITION (per serving): 350 calories, 30 g protein, 15 g carb, 8 g fiber, 3 g sugars (0 g added sugars), 6 g fat (1.5 g sat fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium