09 Jul POACHED SALMON OVER POWER GREENS
5 ounces of raw salmon
4 cups power greens (1 bag)
1 tsp butter
1 chopped leek
sprinkle of dill
4 ounces of vegetable broth
Pinch of salt
1. In a shallow pan, place the fish over the leek, dill and parsley.
2. add a few ounces of vegetable broth.
3. Cover loosely and gently simmer on the stove.
4. Simmer four to six minutes covered.
5. At the same time use a stickless pan on another burner and turn to medium heat
6. Coat the pan with butter, add greens and a pinch of salt
7. Cover for 2 minutes then uncover, stir and place on plate
8. Place salmon over bed of greens
9. Poaching time will vary with the amount of fish being poached and the thickness.