21 Mar HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT!
How many billions of people would like the real answer to this question?
I can give you the answer and help you succeed with a practical and healthy approach to long term weight loss.
Are you ready?
First of all, are you willing to trust your body?
Are you able to understand that there are no magic pills, potions, or foods?
Do you believe that you can lose weight by trying to avoid excessive hunger and fueling your body evenly through out the day with whole foods?
Do you want to eat more, and lose weight naturally?
OK I hope you answered “YES” to all of the above. If you have doubts ,then you may not be ready. If you want overnight results, there is no long term solution for you.
I want you to lose weight by filling your plate, trusting your body, nourishing your body, moving your body and focusing on eating to feel great more than anything else.
How can you do this effectively?
- Try to include protein every time you eat unless its right before a workout of sleep. Aim for at least 20 grams at every meal and 10-20 with snacks.
- Fill up on tons of veggies. Aim for a minimum of 3 cups per day.
- Minimize sugar and processed carbohydrates. Better yet, eliminate them.
- Include high fiber carbohydrates in moderation. Always include more protein then carbohydrates.
- Eat small frequent meals. Start eating when you feel hungry, not “starved”, and stop eating when you feel satisfied, not “stuffed”
- Include 2-3 servings of fruit a day. Look for fruits that are rich color, and have a high fiber or water content. I’m a big fan of berries, citrus and melons.
- Include fats in moderation focusing on heart healthy avocados, nuts, and seeds, minimizing saturated fats and avoiding trans fats.
- Exercise daily. This means move your body every day. I recommend strength training workouts at least 3 times a week and never longer than an hour. This can be combined with 3 days a week of cardio, HIIT, or Tabata workouts.
- Be prepared. Meal prep, and plan in advance for long days, travel, or restaurant dining.
- Contact me for more!