22 Oct LOADED BAKED EGG MUFFINS
Posted at 22:16h in Recipe
- nonstick cooking spray
- 9 large whole eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper
- 3 strips cooked chopped turkey bacon
- 3 tablespoons thawed frozen spinach, drained
- 3 tbsp diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp diced green onion (green part only for low fodmap)
- 3 tbsp diced bell pepper
- 2 oz shredded cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill and place tins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until set.
Yield: 6 servings, Serving Size: 2 omelet muffins
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 165 calories
- Total Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 267mg
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Protein: 14g